About the job Account Manager
Luxclusif is a preowned luxury fashion tech company, that enables brands and retailers to buy & sell used goods through innovation and technology. We have developed a unique Resale as a Service solution utilized by the world’s largest retailers, and are also a global distributor (B2B player) of pre-owned luxury fashion for businesses. We currently have offices and warehouses in Portugal, Estonia, US, China, Japan, and the Philippines.
In December 2021, Luxclusif became part of the FARFETCH Group family of companies, which will help guide evolution and growth in this next chapter of our journey. Luxclusif upholds transparency, excellence, ambition, motivation and teamwork as its core values.
We foster curiosity, by continuously providing our team members with avenues to explore, experiment, innovate and disrupt the current luxury resale model – in a nutshell, that is our essence.
Tech resale, circular economy & sustainability – all in one.
About the Team
The Business Development (BD) Unit is responsible for global customer development and management. Delivers growth by creating strategies and execution sales plans to respond to challenges and opportunities in existing and new clients across all market channels: marketplaces, retailers online and offline. Our main customers are a reference in the resale industry (ie. The Real Real, Vestiaire Collective, Reebonz, Farfetch, etc).
About the Role
- Develop business plan and strategy (including campaigns);
- Compile post sale analysis of campaigns;
- Determine competitive audits such as pricing strategy on channels;
- Analyze consumer buying patterns;
- Manage various internal data sources and web analytics tools;
- Provide market information and competitive landscape;
- Manage top clients to maximize and achieve monthly target;
- Work with supporting departments (Finance, Ops, Product, Data) to develop the optimal MP business mix: price, product, promo and operations.
You graduated in Management, have 3 years of revenue responsibility in e-commerce for multinational consumer/luxury brands, fashion industry, e-commerce project management experience or working with e-commerce platforms like Ebay. You are an expert analyzing sales and you can easily identify opportunities and strategies to enhance your client sales.
- Account management;
- Data analysis;
- Critical thinking;
- Client oriented;
- Detail oriented;
- Results Oriented;
- Communication (English C1 is mandatory);
- Team Work;