About the job Software Engineer | .NET
Luxclusif is a preowned luxury fashion tech company, that enables brands and retailers to buy & sell used goods through innovation and technology. We have developed a unique Resale as a Service solution utilized by the world’s largest retailers, and are also a global distributor (B2B player) of pre-owned luxury fashion for businesses. We currently have offices and warehouses in Portugal, Estonia, the US, China, Japan, and the Philippines.
In December 2021, Luxclusif became part of the FARFETCH Group family of companies, which will help guide evolution and growth in this next chapter of our journey. Luxclusif upholds transparency, excellence, ambition, motivation, and teamwork as its core values.
We foster curiosity, by continuously providing our team members with avenues to explore, experiment, innovate and disrupt the current luxury resale model – in a nutshell, that is our essence.
Tech resale, circular economy & sustainability – all in one.
About the Team
The R&D team is responsible for building up a suitable software solution for different clients that allows them to liquidate their products. The R&D team structure is combined by both Manila, Portugal and Brazil members, as we are now creating a new tech hub in Portugal.
About the Role
- Contribute to the development of our Platform and the evolution of our Core Business Tools;
- Start, from scratch, a distributed, message-driven platform to connect sellers and buyers;
- Be one of the starting members of the tech team in Portugal;
- Stay up to speed with all backend and web technologies, software architecture principles, and design patterns;
- Apply your knowledge on performance and security measures;
- Being able to work in an Agile environment, focusing on delivery/commitment and software continuous improvement;
- Work with some of the following technologies: Redis, MongoDB, Java, Kafka, Relational DBs.
You are an experienced object-oriented languages programmer and you see .NET Core as the future! You use the unit and/or integration tests and you are experienced using relational databases. .NET is part of your daily basis and you already worked with distributed systems and its caveats. Experience in NoSQL databases, SOA architecture, and Kafka turn you into a very desirable candidate!
- Software Architecture
- Technical Credibility
- Problem Solving
- Intercultural Sensitivity
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Business Knowledge