About the job Software Engineer
Luxclusif is a preowned luxury fashion tech company, that enables brands and retailers to buy & sell used goods through innovation and technology. We have developed a unique Resale as a Service solution utilized by the worlds largest retailers, and are also a global distributor (B2B player) of pre-owned luxury fashion for businesses. We currently have offices and warehouses in Portugal, Estonia, US, China, Japan, and the Philippines.
In December 2021, Luxclusif became part of the FARFETCH Group family of companies, which will help guide evolution and growth in this next chapter of our journey. Luxclusif upholds transparency, excellence, ambition, motivation and teamwork as its core values.
We foster curiosity, by continuously providing our team members with avenues to explore, experiment, innovate and disrupt the current luxury resale model in a nutshell, that is our essence.
Tech resale, circular economy & sustainability all in one.
The Software Engineer will be part of our RaaS cluster, responsible for the development of a global luxury resale platform. We're looking for a team player that is passionate about tech products, has high skills with C# and .NET and is looking for eager opportunities to grow.
This role can be based in Portugal or Brazil.
The R&D team is responsible for building up a suitable software solution for different clients that allows them to liquidate their products. The R&D team structure is combined by both Manila, Porto and Brazil members.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Contribute to the development, maintenance and evolution of a distributed, message-driven platform to connect Sellers and Buyers of second-hand luxury items;
- Stay up to speed with all backend and web technologies, software architecture principles, and design patterns;
- Apply your knowledge on performance and security measures;
- Being able to work in an Agile environment, focusing on delivery/commitment and software continuous improvement;
- Work with some of the following technologies: C#, Docker, Azure, Service Bus, Kafka, Relational DBs.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are an experienced object-oriented languages programmer and you see .NET as the future were already fully into .NET 6!
- You use the unit and/or integration tests and you are experienced using relational databases.
- Cloud, CI/CD, Containers, Messaging, Observability are some buzzwords you know well and would like to work with.
- .NET is part of your daily basis and you already worked with distributed system and its caveats. Experience in NoSQL databases, SOA architecture, and Kafka turn you into a very desirable candidate!