About the job Strategy Specialist
Luxclusif is a preowned luxury fashion tech company, that enables brands and retailers to buy & sell used goods through innovation and technology. We have developed a unique Resale as a Service solution utilized by the world’s largest retailers, and are also a global distributor (B2B player) of pre-owned luxury fashion for businesses. We currently have offices and warehouses in Portugal, Estonia, US, China, Japan, and the Philippines.
In December 2021, Luxclusif became part of the FARFETCH Group family of companies, which will help guide evolution and growth in this next chapter of our journey. Luxclusif upholds transparency, excellence, ambition, motivation and teamwork as its core values.
We foster curiosity, by continuously providing our team members with avenues to explore, experiment, innovate and disrupt the current luxury resale model – in a nutshell, that is our essence.
Tech resale, circular economy & sustainability – all in one.
About the Team
Operational Excellence enables sustainable business growth through rapid, continuous, and systematic evolution of our processes and ways of working, from the top of our strategy to its execution among all departments.
- We promote business focus and clear direction on what must be done to achieve the objectives defined
- We foster department synergies through structured processes and open communication channels
- We are enablers for new ways of working and thinking
- We remove blockers and barriers that could affect the business ability and agility to achieve the objectives
- We spread out through the organization the best practices and lessons learned that leverage our capacity to achieve outstanding results
About the Role
In the role of Strategy Specialist, you'll be a crucial part of the OX team and will work with Senior Leaders throughout Luxclusif and FF Group.
You'll help ideate and ensure our planning cycles are executed, produce insights, coordinate strategic themes with Senior Leaders and their management structures, and create engaging presentations.
We're looking for an analytical, business-minded individual, who is comfortable supporting complicated cross-functional themes and influencing change across senior team members.
What you’ll do:
- Work on and support coordinating cross-functional strategic themes, including planning cycles and OKRs
- Support the strategic and financial planning processes in partnership with
- Finance and the broader strategy community (FF Group)
- Identify and assess quick-wins, mid and long-term opportunities through quantitative and qualitative analysis of planning cycles and OKRs progress/results
- Support in the maintenance and prioritization of strategic themes
- Support the team with any ad-hoc tasks, including research, portfolio analysis and production of presentations
You have experience in a strategic or analytical oriented role a plus, especially in strategy consulting, eCommerce, re-sale or the luxury sector. You are highly numerate, with strong analytical, strategic and problem-solving skills.You are confident in dealing with senior partners and your English skills are amazing.
- Business Strategy and Agility;
- Planning & Organization;
- Critical Thinking.