About the job Software Engineer
Luxclusif is a preowned luxury fashion tech company, that enables brands and retailers to buy & sell used goods through innovation and technology. We have developed a unique Resale as a Service solution utilized by the worlds largest retailers, and are also a global distributor (B2B player) of pre-owned luxury fashion for businesses. We currently have offices and warehouses in Portugal, Estonia, US, China, Japan, and the Philippines.
In December 2021, Luxclusif became part of the FARFETCH Group family of companies, which will help guide evolution and growth in this next chapter of our journey. Luxclusif upholds transparency, excellence, ambition, motivation and teamwork as its core values.
We foster curiosity, by continuously providing our team members with avenues to explore, experiment, innovate and disrupt the current luxury resale model in a nutshell, that is our essence.
Tech resale, circular economy & sustainability all in one.
The Software Engineer will be part of the R&D team that is responsible for uitable software solution for different clients that allows them to liquidate their products. Were looking for someone that is passionate about .NET and looking for eager opportunities to growth.
This role can be based in Porto or Lisbon.
The R&D team is responsible for building up a suitable software solution for different clients that allows them to liquidate their products. The R&D team structure is combined by both Manila, Porto and Brazil members.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Contribute to the development of our Platform and the evolution of our Core Business Tools;
- Start, from scratch, a distributed, message-driven platform to connect sellers and buyers;
- Be one of the starting members of the tech team in Portugal;
- Stay up to speed with all backend and web technologies, software architecture principles, and design patterns;
- Apply your knowledge on performance and security measures;
- Being able to work in an Agile environment, focusing on delivery/commitment and software continuous improvement;
- Work with some of the following technologies: Redis, MongoDB, Java, Kafka, Relational DBs.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are an experienced object-oriented languages programmer and you see .NET Core as the future!
- You use the unit and/or integration tests and you are experienced using relational databases.
- .NET is part of your daily basis and you already worked with distributed system and its caveats. Experience in NoSQL databases, SOA architecture, and Kafka turn you into a very desirable candidate!