About the job Product Manager
Luxclusif is a preowned luxury fashion tech company, that enables brands and retailers to buy & sell used goods through innovation and technology. We have developed a unique Resale as a Service solution utilized by the world’s largest retailers, and are also a global distributor (B2B player) of pre-owned luxury fashion for businesses. We currently have offices and warehouses in Portugal, Estonia, US, China, Japan, and the Philippines.
In December 2021, Luxclusif became part of the FARFETCH Group family of companies, which will help guide evolution and growth in this next chapter of our journey. Luxclusif upholds transparency, excellence, ambition, motivation and teamwork as its core values.
We foster curiosity, by continuously providing our team members with avenues to explore, experiment, innovate and disrupt the current luxury resale model – in a nutshell, that is our essence.
Tech resale, circular economy & sustainability – all in one.
About the Team
The R&D team is responsible for building up a suitable software solution for different clients that allows them to liquidate their products. R&D team structure is combined by both Manila and Porto members, as we are now creating a new tech hub in Portugal. Ready to join the resale revolution?
About the Role
- Shape a new product line working closely with your Product Development team.
- Transform our current operations and processes into newly built tech products.
- Be the gatekeeper of the vision, strategy, and progress of the product line to the overall company.
- Own a roadmap for the B2B Marketplace product line, transforming ideas into solutions and deliverables.
- Interface with our Partners to ensure our ideas and products are fulfilling their needs.
- Measure and assess the impact of your product line with small experiments.
- Keep up with market trends to understand how our product strategy should be affected by what is happening outside our company.
- Work together with our tech teams, business analysts, and internal departments to ensure dependencies are well communicated and coordinated.
- Document and showcase the value of your product, acting as the owner of your own tech-line
- Provide ideas on how we should expand our processes and ways of working.
You are at least 4 years experienced in Product Manager, Business Analyst, or Operations Manager. You have a proven track record of managing or delivering complex projects, products, or initiatives. You are experienced with tech-enabled products inside retail, e-commerce, trading, fashion, or integrations. And you are Passionate about tech-enabled services, business logics, and system architecture.
- Milestone Planning;
- Communication Planning;
- Information Monitoring & Tracking;
- Project Governance.
- Decision making;
- Conflict Management;