About the job Authenticity & QC Supervisor
Luxclusif is a preowned luxury fashion tech company, that enables brands and retailers to buy & sell used goods through innovation and technology. We have developed a unique Resale as a Service solution utilized by the worlds largest retailers, and are also a global distributor (B2B player) of pre-owned luxury fashion for businesses. We currently have offices and warehouses in Portugal, Estonia, US, China, Japan, and the Philippines.
In December 2021, Luxclusif became part of the FARFETCH Group family of companies, which will help guide evolution and growth in this next chapter of our journey. Luxclusif upholds transparency, excellence, ambition, motivation and teamwork as its core values.
We foster curiosity, by continuously providing our team members with avenues to explore, experiment, innovate and disrupt the current luxury resale model in a nutshell, that is our essence.
Tech resale, circular economy & sustainability all in one.
The Authentication & QC Supervisor will spearhead Authentication and Quality Control standards and output for the whole Production and each product category. You will have ownership for KRs and excellence achievement. You will work closely with the strategy team as well as with other group companies in order to successfully introduce innovation, technology and the highest Quality standards in our Operations.
The Operations team is a key team in the company that provides business support enhancing organizational performance. The Operations Team is responsible for managing Luxclusifs end to end product journey. Including Logistics fulfillment, Quality Control and Cost Management.
Currently, the Ops team has colleagues located in the Philippines, Portugal, China and Japan.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Authentication & QC Supervisor will have a pivotal role in the team and will be responsible for:
- Oversee the tasks surrounding authentication with our Authentication Partners;
- Personnel Supervision of the Authentication Associate;
- Develop a mid and long term Authentication Vision and Strategy;
- Coordinate with the Strategy and Inbound Production Line teams regarding Authentication process optimization and KPIs fulfillment at each of our production locations;
- Benchmark regularly our Authentication providers and propose new solutions based on quality, efficiency and cost optimization;
- Ensure a Zero Tolerance Policy towards product Fraud and Authenticity doubts across the company; and
- Liaise with all relevant departments to resolve Fraud instances with full transparency and perform a Post Portem root cause analysis for each instance.
- Develop a mid and long term Quality Control Vision and Strategy in line with the Companys product guidelines and Clients preferences;
- Optimize the output from Quality Control station: minimizing product rejection and improving all upstream processes (reduce cost of non-quality); and
- Liaise with Warehouse teams for a seamless flow of items and proper visibility of all results coming from the QC station at the different warehouse locations.
- Work closely with the OPS Strategy and R&D teams for the development of automations to improve both Authentication and QC Stations;
- Monitor and control all reports pertaining to Authentication and QC;
- Critically overview the process and submit suggestions for Continuous improvement of the status quo;
Responsible for Authentication and QC KPIs and KR achievement;
- Align Cross-functionally with the Merchandise Team for any Authentication/QC doubts;
- Align Cross-functionally with the Customer Service Team for any Client requests pertaining to Authentication/ QC of sold items; and
- Plan and Introduce new Product Categories for both Authentication and QC, ensuring smooth operations and raising any bottlenecks and red flags proactively.
WHO YOU ARE
- Good organizational and relational skills: the ability to listen, understanding of others, natural authority, initiative, ability to synthesize, results-oriented and efficient, desire to improve;
- Experience in managing and executing projects pertaining to continuous improvement in the Operations;
- Experience in the related field of product and quality control in the retail industry is an advantage;
- You are able to develop analyses and reports to conduct deeper level of review and investigation on the operations;
- You are eager to learn and curious about how Operations work;
- Great Excel and analytical skills. Interest to learn about Luxury Brands history and Hallmarks;
- Attention to detail and critical thinking are key to this function;
- Amazing at communicating in English is mandatory.