About the job FP&A Lead
Luxclusif is a pre-owned luxury fashion tech company, that enables brands and retailers to buy & sell used goods through innovation and technology. We have developed a unique Resale as a Service solution utilized by the world's largest retailers, and we are also a global distributor (B2B player) of pre-owned luxury fashion for businesses. We currently have offices and warehouses in Portugal, Estonia, the US, China, Japan, and the Philippines.
In December 2021, Luxclusif became part of the FARFETCH Group family of companies, which will help guide evolution and growth in this next chapter of our journey. Luxclusif upholds transparency, excellence, ambition, motivation and teamwork as its core values.
We foster curiosity, by continuously providing our team members with avenues to explore, experiment, innovate and disrupt the current luxury resale model in a nutshell, that is our essence.
Tech resale, circular economy & sustainability all in one.
The FP&A Lead is in charge of budgeting and forecasting, as well as evaluates the companys finances with a critical eye - trying to spot data anomalies, trends, or deviations - and then introduces strategies for improvement. This role acts as a bridge between the Finance Team and all other business teams, and serves as a support for C-level and the Board of Directors on decision-making processes.
The Finance team is responsible for maintaining the financial health of the company while supporting the business operations to grow and manage risks. The functions of the team encompass the following:
Finance Reporting and Tax Compliance
Finance Transformation and Controllership
Financial Planning and Analysis
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support Reporting team with the consolidation of all financials & reporting and manage the overall quality of reported financial information and finance process controls;
- Continually look for ways to improve and simplify the execution of the budgeting and forecasting process while ensuring a high degree of accuracy and leveraging systems capabilities, leading specific initiatives or projects if required;
- Development of reporting and KPIs; Ensuring the budget/forecast processes consolidation - Lead, coordinate and consolidate the outputs of the financial cycles;
- Detect process adherence deviations vs. financial processes, implement metrics; Drive change, as needed, to ensure compliance and performance levels;
- Be the owner of the budgeting process, and other forecast exercises, preparation & presentations; Product Cost Calculation + Forecasting; P&L Owner, develop full scope financial analysis and highlight areas for improvements within the business;
- Together with FinOPS team, analyze Cash-flow forecast, working capita tracking and lead funding requests;
- Margin Analysis, articulation with Finance Transformation and other business teams to guarantee profitability and long term growth;
- Manage Payroll Activities for Portugal Team.
WHO YOU ARE
- You graduated in Management/Economy/Finance, and have at least 5 years of experience in FP&A, controllership roles or other financial optimization-related positions;
- You are passionate about the business and have a deep understanding of how to optimize performance;
- You have an analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving mindset that you use to approach everyday challenges;
- You are able to easily communicate and build strong and trustful relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- You have excellent English skills (fluency is mandatory).