About the job Channel Head
Luxclusif is a preowned luxury fashion tech company, that enables brands and retailers to buy & sell used goods through innovation and technology. We have developed a unique Resale as a Service solution utilized by the worlds largest retailers, and are also a global distributor (B2B player) of pre-owned luxury fashion for businesses. We currently have offices and warehouses in Portugal, Estonia, US, China, Japan, and the Philippines.
In December 2021, Luxclusif became part of the FARFETCH Group family of companies, which will help guide evolution and growth in this next chapter of our journey. Luxclusif upholds transparency, excellence, ambition, motivation and teamwork as its core values.
We foster curiosity, by continuously providing our team members with avenues to explore, experiment, innovate and disrupt the current luxury resale model in a nutshell, that is our essence.
Tech resale, circular economy & sustainability all in one.
The Channel Head leads one of the sales channels within the company, composed of the two biggest clients in revenue. As the title suggests, given the particularity of these clients business model, the Channel Head will be in charge of leading the growth of the channel applying the tailored actions and strategies adapted to the specific conditions and circumstances of these clients, in line with the overall commercial objectives of the company.
The Business Development (BD) Unit is responsible for global customer development and management. Delivers growth by creating strategies and execution sales plans to respond to challenges and opportunities in existing and new clients across all market channels: marketplaces, retailers online and offline. Our main customers are a reference in the resale industry (ie. The Real Real, Vestiaire Collective, Reebonz, Farfetch, etc).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Strategy and planification: Responsible for building the strategy of the channel, defining sales targets, tracking and monitoring of objectives, designing day-to-day actions, identifying deviations and designing recovery actions to ensure success on achieving the objectives.
- Team Management: As the Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading the Account Managers team within Tailored Solutions Channel, defining the targets and objectives for each account, providing support on their everyday management work, coaching and mentoring, ensuring their growth and development within the company.
- Client Management: Responsible for coordinating and aligning with the clients the year objectives, reporting on results, monthly business reviews, negotiations on partnership conditions, and presenting proposals and business cases.
- Other Departments coordination: Responsible for the correct coordination and alignment with the rest of the companys departments to ensure that you get the necessary support at all the fronts to deliver your objectives: Merchandise, Operations, Finance and R&D.
- Projects: The Channel Head will be proactively designing and proposing internal projects towards improvements and optimization of the clients, conducting testings, conducting analysis and driving key decisions.
WHO YOU ARE
- You graduated in Management, have at least 6 years of functional experience in strategy and sales, B2B sales industries are preferred and experience within the fashion and luxury sectors would be a big plus.
- You also have experience in leading and managing teams.
- And of course your verbal and written fluency in English is amazing.