About the job Junior Account Manager
Luxclusif is a pre owned luxury fashion tech company, that enables brands and retailers to buy & sell used goods through innovation and technology. We have developed a unique Resale as a Service solution utilized by the world's largest retailers, and are also a global distributor (B2B player) of pre-owned luxury fashion for businesses. We currently have offices and warehouses in Portugal, Estonia, US, China, Japan, and the Philippines.
In December 2021, Luxclusif became part of the FARFETCH Group family of companies, which will help guide evolution and growth in this next chapter of our journey. Luxclusif upholds transparency, excellence, ambition, motivation and teamwork as its core values.
We foster curiosity, by continuously providing our team members with avenues to explore, experiment, innovate and disrupt the current luxury resale model in a nutshell, that is our essence.
Tech resale, circular economy & sustainability all in one.
Working within the Business Development team, the Retail team is responsible for boosting the relationships with our retail partners and their revenue targets. Their priority is seeking opportunities to develop and manage our clients' businesses. Our main customers are a reference in the resale industry (ie. The Real Real, Vestiaire Collective, Reebonz, etc).
The account manager will be a part of the Business Development team, reporting to the Direct order retailers channel lead. You will be responsible for managing partnerships with retail players all over the world and ensue client success. Your role involves curating pre-owned luxury products, address client inquiries, coordinate with other departments to provide operational and after-sales support, optimize pricing, prepare analytic reports and achieve revenue targets.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all retailer partner account management matters (through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share, and in-person meetings);
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships;
- Responsible for ensuring long-term client success on a day-to-day basis;
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals;
- Acquire new partners, negotiate contracts, and close agreements;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Identify areas of improvement to meet revenue targets;
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly results and annual targets);
- Prepare reports on account status;
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify and grow opportunities with existing partners;
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed;
- Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments;
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams;
- Stick to deadlines and ensure account planning on tasks and deliverables.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are passionate about fashion, graduated in Management, Marketing, or any related field;
- You have more than 2 years of experience in account management, business development, or other client-facing roles (fashion retail included).
- You enjoy engaging with people and are comfortable with numbers.