About the job Engineer Manager
Luxclusif is a fashion tech company that enables brands and retailers to buy & sell preowned goods through innovation and technology. We are the main global distributor (B2B player) of pre-owned luxury fashion for businesses, with offices and warehouses in Portugal, Estonia, US, China, Japan and the Philippines.
For the last seven years, our multinational team embraced challenges together, operating as a single unit every step of the way. As a result we solidified our market position with triple digits % growth in 2020, and are set yet to a faster pace in 2021.
Luxclusif upholds transparency, excellence, ambition and motivation. We foster curiosity by continuously providing our team members with avenues to explore, experiment, innovate and disrupt the current luxury resale model – in a nutshell, that is our essence.
Tech resale, circular economy & sustainability – all in one.
Are you ready to join us?
About the Team
The R&D team is responsible for building up a suitable software solution for different clients that allows them to liquidate their products. R&D team structure is combined by both Manila and Porto members, as we are now creating a new tech hub in Portugal.
About the Role
- Manage a versatile team of engineers, with different types of backgrounds
- Support the personal growth of direct reports and other team member with relevant feedback and clear development plans;
- Coach and up-skill other engineering team members in complex topics, acting as a reference for engineering standard methodologies within the team;
- Be an active voice in promoting the adherence to the defined global engineering best practices, encouraging a culture of continuous improvement by managing important indicators and goals, implementing manageable improvements whenever necessary;
- Create a work environment where teams feel safe to fail and learn, empowered to take action and most of all highly engaged with the team and their goals.
You have at least 8 years in the IT engineering field, with consolidated experiences in Software Engineering Management and Project Management responsibilities. You are capable of coaching other team members to excel in their day to day. Experience working in a multicultural team is a plus and obviously you are fluent in English.
- Communication Planning;
- Time Management;
- Problem Solving.
- Intercultural Sensitivity;
- Coaching & Mentoring;
- Detail Orientation;
- Team Work.