About the job Finance Controller
Luxclusif is a fashion tech company that enables brands and retailers to buy & sell preowned goods through innovation and technology. We are the main global distributor (B2B player) of pre-owned luxury fashion for businesses, with offices and warehouses in Portugal, Estonia, US, China, Japan and the Philippines.
For the last seven years, our multinational team embraced challenges together, operating as a single unit every step of the way. As a result we solidified our market position with triple digits % growth in 2020, and are set yet to a faster pace in 2021.
Luxclusif upholds transparency, excellence, ambition and motivation. We foster curiosity by continuously providing our team members with avenues to explore, experiment, innovate and disrupt the current luxury resale model – in a nutshell, that is our essence.
Tech resale, circular economy & sustainability – all in one.
Are you ready to join us?
About the Team
The Operations team is a key team in the company that provides business support enhancing organizational performance. The Operations Team is responsible for managing Luxclusif’s end to end product journey. Including Logistics fulfillment, Quality Control and Cost Management. Currently, the Ops team has colleagues located in the Philippines, Portugal, China and Japan.
About the Role
- Develop a company wide guideline and revamp the Semi-Variable cost expenditures (Shipping, Duties, Warehouse costs, other operational costs) monitoring and approval process
- Monthly expenditure validation from all Semi-Variable bills and invoices
- Clear monthly disputes with respective suppliers and ensure correct settlement of accounts
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports
- Liaise with Finance department for OPS related concerns
- Monitor warehouse unit costs through Cost Break Down analysis
- Assure harmonization of unit costs across warehouses and regions
- Prepare benchmarks analysis on Semi-Variable costs and optimization plans
- Maintain and update all relevant files and dashboards
- Brief team management and company leadership on escalation needs, ensuring incidents are addressed
- Setup and implement the processes and structures for monthly cost forecasts and annual budget
- Further develop existing tools and dashboards serving the controlling process
You are graduated preferably in Business Management, Finance or Accounting. You have experience in Controlling, preferably in the field of Operations/Logistics. You have at least 2 years of experience and have an incredible ability to communicate and present key business results. You consider yourself a proactive and resourceful person, and your English is amazing.
- Strategic Vision
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Technical Credibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Business Knowledge
- Data Analysis
- Detail Orientation
- Team Work