About the job Warehouse Operations Lead
Luxclusif is a fashion tech company that enables brands and retailers to buy & sell preowned goods through innovation and technology. We are the main global distributor (B2B player) of pre-owned luxury fashion for businesses, with offices and warehouses in Portugal, Estonia, the US, China, Japan, and the Philippines.
For the last seven years, our multinational team embraced challenges together, operating as a single unit every step of the way. As a result, we solidified our market position with triple digits % growth in 2020 and a faster pace in 2021.
Luxclusif upholds transparency, excellence, ambition, and motivation. We foster curiosity by continuously providing our team members with avenues to explore, experiment, innovate and disrupt the current luxury resale model – in a nutshell, that is our essence.
Tech resale, circular economy & sustainability – all in one.
Are you ready to join us?
About the Team
The Operations team is a key team in the company that provides business support enhancing organizational performance. The Operations Team is responsible for managing Luxclusif’s end-to-end product journey. Including Logistics fulfillment, Quality Control, and Cost Management. Currently, the Ops team has colleagues located in the Philippines, Portugal, China, and Japan.
About the Role
Luxclusif is looking for a talented highly motivated Warehouse Operations Lead in Japan, becoming part of our global warehouse network and a part of our Production team. The associate will have a pivotal role in the team and will be responsible for:
- New Supplier onboarding, including representing the company’s interests towards the Supplier, terms & conditions definition per partner, logistics flow presentation.
- Account Management of the portfolio of existing suppliers - active monitoring of day-to-day flow (such as order placement, monitoring fulfillment of delivery commitments).
- Continuous improvement of the existing process in Supplier Management in Japan.
- Lead coordination between the Manila team and our Japan Warehouse.
- Troubleshooting and regular operational meetings with Warehouse team ensuring translation and bridging of the Manila team’s topics.
- Inbound coordination with Warehouse regarding incoming stock JIT.
- Further, develop the warehouse capability and scalability in line with the company's goals.
- Liquidation / BBox / Repair coordination.
- Initiate and lead negotiations with local logistics partners in Japan. Improvement of overall PnL balance with our partners maintaining high levels of performance. (DHL,UPS, Post office,..)
You are graduated preferably in Supply Chain, Logistics or related fields. You have an analysis and Project Management background with at least 3 years of experience using data to understand operational performance. You also are able to understand Tech development in support of Supply Chain initiatives and coordinate these initiatives. You are amazing at communicating in both English and Japanese (mandatory for this role). It would be nice, but not mandatory some experience in luxury brands and the fashion industry.
- Milestone Planning
- Communication Planning
- Information Monitoring & Tracking
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Decision making
- Conflict Management
- Team Work