Job Openings ConnectX | Business Development Executive
About the job ConnectX | Business Development Executive
- Prospecting potential new clients and turning this into increased business.
- Identifying potential clients and the decision-makers within the client organization.
- Working with the team to develop proposals that speak to the clients needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Presenting Marketing Tech Solution products and services and enhancing existing relationships.
- Approaching new clients by performing Sales functions and arranging meetings with clients to present services.
- Submitting quotations and following up with their respective customers.
- Reporting directly to the Business Unit Head, submitting weekly progress reports, and ensuring data are accurate.
- Responsible for ensuring the profitability of their team by aggressively selling our range of recruitment and outsourcing services.
- Being responsible for ensuring that the project promises are achieved.
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Marketing, IT, Business Management.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years of working experience in Software, Digital Marketing, IT.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills and good presentation skill.
- Good command of both spoken and written in English and/or TOEIC Score 650+, TOEFL (Paper, CBT, IBT), IELTS 5.0+ is a plus.
- Willingness to learn and take risks to deliver exceptional results.
- Natural desire to take on responsibility and work to a high standard of accuracy.
*M Intelligence employees, please submit your friends' cv/resume by click button "Or refer someone" and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*