About the job Salesforce | Application Support Specialist
We are seeking Application Support person to help us support our customer base. Responsibilities include supporting existing accounts, as well as playing a key role as you drive adoption of CRM initiatives for companies across all verticals.
- Able to work in day or night shift as a Hybrid working period (10.00-18.00 or 18.00-02.00 or 02.00-10.00).
- Manage help desk system internally.
- Understand all customer requirement.
- Document and prepare service report to customer.
- Provide remote technical Application support and maintenance services to customer.
- Manage projects and effectively resolve customer issues.
- Work closely with the team to ensure timely completion of client deliverables.
- Develop and provide consultation to customer on the design, setup, and implementation of the Big Data Technology and Infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience 2 years in Application Support, System or Software Support field.
- Service minded.
- Basic SQL language skill.
- Good communication skills.
- High ability to learn new technology.
- Knowledge about CRM/Salesforce is a plus.
- Knowledge of Software installation and Setting up.
- Knowledge of Operating System (Linux, Cloud Technology), Database and TCP/IP Networking.
- Experience in ERP, SAP, SAS, CRM solution, Digital Consulting or Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience in Software and Architecture design, Software or Application development, Software development life cycle is a plus.
- Thai native speaker with English skill (speaking and written) and/or TOEIC Score 650+ is a plus.
- You need to know about Salesforce, What is Salesforce?, What is CRM in Salesforce? and What does Salesforce do?
M Intelligence employees, please submit your friends' cv/resume by click button "Or refer someone" and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.