Job Openings Center | Human Resource Executive
About the job Center | Human Resource Executive
- Oversee end-to-end recruitment processes, including sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding.
- Responsible for related data in Database, ERP or HRIS system.
- Understanding in C&B, Employee Benefit, Payroll (SAP HCM), Transaction and Training Management.
- Support top management team (Co-CEO) and HRM Manager to prepare report when necessary.
- Manage related work in HR department such as onboarding newcomers, employee benefits and document.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy.
- Plan, lead, develop, coordinate, and implement policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization's human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Support other HR administrative tasks as assigned.
- Ability to work in a pressure and dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's or Master s degree in HRM fields.
- Female prefer, age not over 30 years old.
- At least 2-3 years in management.
- At least 2-3 years in HRM fields.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Canva.
- Experience in Salesforce, Digital Consulting or IT/Tech Industry is a plus.
- Have a management skill, Leadership, Problem solving, Creativity and Decision making.
- Good personality with Positive energy
- Fluency in both Thai and Good command in English skill (speaking and written) and/or TOEIC Score 650+, TOEFL (Paper, CBT, IBT), IELTS 5.0+ would be great.
Explore this role via email directly firstname.lastname@example.org