Job Openings ConnectX | Software Developer
About the job ConnectX | Software Developer
- Self-manage your own timeline and deliveries.
- Help and support on technical issues which are caused by the implementation.
- Define technical solutions and develop the solution based on business requirements.
- Understand customer goals and challenges and establish company's solution as the best solution available.
- Lead and manage implementation phases, collaborate with customers and team in order to accomplish project goals and timeline.
- Software Developer is responsible for developing the software that addresses customers requirements and provides business value.
- Software Developer will work closely with the customer and internal team to plan, design and develop the software with agile methodology.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering, MIS, MBA.
- Experience 2 years in Software development or System implementation.
- Experience in Full Stack would be great.
- Experience in Salesforce systems and/or other CRM, CDP systems is a plus.
- Experience in Docker, CI/CD
- Experience in agile methodology
- Experience in AI, Machine Learning is a plus.
- Experience in software version control such as Git, Source tree, GitLab.
- Good knowledge in Vue.js, Node.js, React, Next.js, Angular, XML, JSON and API.
- Solid verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and self motivation, to deliver high quality work.
*M Intelligence employees, please submit your friends' cv/resume by click button "Or refer someone" and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*