About the job Salesforce | Software Developer
Salesforce Software Developer is responsible for developing the software that addresses customers requirements and provides business value.
- Self-manage your own timeline and deliveries.
- Help and support on technical issues which are caused by the implementation.
- Define technical solutions and develop the solution based on business requirements.
- To accomplish this, Software Developer will work closely with the customer and internal team to plan, design and develop the software with agile methodology.
- Understand customer goals and challenges and establish company's solution as the best solution available.
- Lead and manage implementation phases, collaborate with customers and team in order to accomplish project goals and timeline.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related fields.
- Salesforce Certificates is a plus.
- Experience 2 in Full Stack.
- Experience 2 years in Project Management.
- Experience 2 years in IT and Software industry.
- Experience 2 in Software or Application development is a plus.
- Experienced in Salesforce systems and/or other CRM, CDP systems is a plus.
- Demonstrate initiative and self motivation, to deliver high quality work.
- Solid verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- You need to know about Salesforce, What is Salesforce?, What is CRM in Salesforce? and What does Salesforce do?
*M Intelligence employees, please submit your friends' cv/resume by click button "Or refer someone" and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*