Job Openings Junior Cost Accountant
About the job Junior Cost Accountant
We are looking to hire a Junior Cost Accountant with excellent organizational and analytical skills. The person will be based at our Ballito offices.
- Maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the organization.
- Analyse and recommend costs and cost savings.
- Prepare and complete internal cost audits.
- Analyse the data collected and log a detailed record of the results.
- Analyse any changes in goods or services provided in order to determine what effect it has on the cost.
- Analyse manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Make estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services.
- Diploma or Degree in accounting or a related field.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report-writing, communication, and IT skills.