Job Openings Sales Representatives (Gents)
About the job Sales Representatives (Gents)
- Searches the market and identifies sales prospects.
- Makes appropriate contacts to understand needs, propose alternatives and demonstrate appropriate products to meet new prospect needs.
- Develops and implement effective visit plans for existing clients to analyze needs, propose solutions, demonstrate products, show samples and take orders to meet targets;
- Prepares quotations and sells area-related products and services to current and potential clients expanding department clients database and exceeding target;
- Quotes and negotiates prices, terms of sales and credit terms, and other specifications according to company policies.
- Prepares sales and service agreements and records orders;
- Answers client's inquiries, identifies and resolve their concerns through orientation sessions explaining
- Product features, specifications and capabilities for better product selection and successful convincing;
- Follows-up with Stock keeper to ensure availability of products based on clients' needs.
- Follows up with clients on the quality of products and service;
- Communicates new products and service opportunities;
- Proposes special sales activities to reduce stock;
- Establishes positive relationships and maintains rapport for continuous business process.
- Follows up on preparing and delivering statements of accounts to clients.
- Participates in collecting due payments and coordinates with internal concerned personnel to ensure all due payments are collected;
- Achieve total sales target on a monthly basis.