About the job Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to £67,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creatively minded marketing professional who is looking to be an integral part of a growing QSR Brand.
About the role:
You will be responsible for managing the companys overall marketing strategy and brand building activities.As a Marketing Manager, you will help us define and develop the brand, as well as bring the brand to life. As the face of the marketing department, you will create and execute marketing strategies and tactics, including internal planning. You will report to the Managing Director.
- The overall growth & marketing strategy for the brand
- Identify, prioritise and execute the most effective brand building activities for both short and long term goals
- Help define the content strategy & find strategic partnerships
- Manage the end-to-end process of planning and delivering innovative digital media content across multiple channels (social media, paid search, partner networks)
- Promote our brand and services to relevant start-ups, entrepreneurs, forums and events
- Responsibility for our social media marketing strategy and content marketing
- Competitor research
- Organising events such as new product launches and photo shoots
- Being actively involved in the launches of our new menus or seasonal menus
- Liaising with the Graphic Design team to manage menu edits and product updates
- Managing and updating the companys content on the website
- Very proactive. A problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to manage entire projects and lead them through to implementation
- Ability to work under your own initiative
- Perfectly organised and timely
- Great copywriting skills
- Company perks and bonus scheme participation
- Extremely friendly working environment.
- Encouraging environment to push yourself personally and professionally.
Due to high numbers of applicants, we arent always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks time, please assume you have not been successful. However, dont hesitate to get in touch!