About the job Google Ads/PPC Specialist (Hospitality)
Working as part of the Online Marketing team, you will use your analytic and business skills to run the hotel and restaurants pay-per-click marketing.
- Using initiative to optimise existing PPC campaigns to maximise ROI and Hotel / restaurants website traffic.
- Research and create new PPC campaigns: Define keyword targets using various tools such as SEM Rush, SpyFu and Google Keyword Planner.
- Advise on monthly campaign spend levels with the client's budget and goals in mind.
- Utilise tools such as Google Analytics to determine customer profiles, ideal target audiences and share and explain your findings and recommendations.
- Writing and optimising attractive and concise advert copy.
- Managing campaigns on various search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing).
- Monitoring budget and adjusting bids to maximise ROI and traffic volumes.
- Set up all components of campaigns and ad groups, including ensuring that all tracking is correctly and fully implemented. Tracking KPIs to assess performance and correcting issues detected.
- Producing reports for management, team members and restaurant owners/managers.
- Detecting and correcting loss of revenue due to click fraud.
- Split and multivariate testing of different website landing pages and website forms to ensure maximum ROI per website visit.
- Identifying ways to further enhance the marketing activities/online journey by studying competitor practices and by using your initiative.
- Keeping fully abreast of all PPC and SEM industry trends.
- Bring a consultative approach to client campaigns, proactively ideating around and bringing forth the best possible paid search strategies to achieve client's marketing goals within budget.
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge with the following technologies/software/programs/processes: Google Ads, Keyword Planner Tool, Search Console, Analytics, gMail
- Commercial experience working on PPC campaigns to increase ROI and website traffic FOR HOSPITALITY VENUES
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Basic Knowledge in or experience with similar tools such as: SearchAds360, SEMRush, Searchmetrics, Raven Tools, Buzzsuomo, Moz, Wordstream, Spyfu, or similar platforms.
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager is a plus.
This is a terrific opportunity for an innovative, driven and passionate freelancer to join our growing and dynamic Makerz team. EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org