About the job Sales Operations intern (English Speaking)
Manatal is an AI–based recruitment software company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Our mission is to offer an easy-to-use software to empower small, medium and large companies in their staffing & recruitment transformation.
Our goal is simple: to provide solutions to the recruitment world’s difficulties and make the entire process simple and enjoyable for recruiters, hiring managers and candidates alike.
Globally trusted by thousands of companies in over 100 countries, Manatal’s growth goes hand in hand with our clients’ own. We’re passionate about developing solutions for the changes they encounter and filling the recruitment gap with innovative tech implementation.
As a Sales Operation Intern, a typical day might include:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Continuing to build and validate our extensive Customer and Prospect contact database
- Interfacing with customer base on their product experience
- Adapting in a rapidly changing environment
This job might be for you if you are:
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work efficiently and with minimal supervision
- Self-driven, self-disciplined individual
- Organized and have the ability to multi-task
- Outstanding with communication and presentation skills and are comfortable interacting with clients and colleagues in a professional and helpful manner
- Excellent with interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team-oriented environment
- Must have strong practical knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) as well as Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
Interested candidate can apply via this link: