About the job UX/UI Lead (Sumer)
Who We Are:
We are a Colombian technology startup, with a team that challenges itself day by day to fulfill the dream of leveling up Latin American entrepreneurships to another level.
We are the best APP for entrepreneurs!
With Sumer you will be able to:
- Create your online store catalog in 15 seconds and share it on your social networks!
- Manage your addresses with our allied shipping methods
- Receive your payments with Payment Methods.
Who you are:
We are looking for a Lead UX/UI Designer desiring to change the world from creativity and without fear of taking risks. A person who loves challenging and changing environments.
- Miró, figma, Jira or similars > 3 years
- Experience with mobile and web environments > 3 years
- Field research: Logs, map analysis, profiling and insights > 5 years
- Management of value propositions and solution proposals.
- Flow definition (UX): Create simple structures and flows to solve complex problems (Wireframes). Define happy paths and possible additional states (edge cases)
- Benchmarking (UX): Conduct research in order to create user-centric products. Investigate competitors and/or leading apps to understand how they work.
- Interaction with users (UX): Accompany and participate in spaces with users generated by Product Research in order to propose and validate flows. Mediate the results obtained with the requirements of the stakeholders.
- Creation of experiences (UX): Create and iterate the experience of a user focused on the specific solution of a problem.
- Interface construction (UI): Define essential aspects of the design such as typography, spaced colors, etc. Propose visual proposals based on the flow structures determined by UX. Definition of the visual design of the UI, layout, hierarchy of information.
- Prototype Design (UI): Build functional prototypes for both development delivery and pre-release user testing of a flow.