About the job Recruitment Career
Are you interested in working at MatcHR in the future? Would you like to know more about the life of a recruiter in the company? Let's connect!
We believe that talent can be found anywhere but an opportunity cannot. We are on a mission to bridge that gap and create equal opportunities for everyone. To achieve this, we are building the world's largest remote talent company and helping companies unlock global talent.
What we do
We provide sourcing and recruitment services to our clients. Our recruiters in MatcHR are working under an embedded model. This means that they are part of the client's recruitment team and fully dedicated to them. Some of our clients include Tik Tok, Miro, Smily, and Hazelcast among other great companies.
Our recruiters are on a mission to turn candidates into hires. They will develop a business-oriented mindset and grow to an expert level in recruitment and management. Recruiters are responsible for one or multiple clients to help them hire the best tech talent the world has to offer.
️ What's in it for you?
- Work fully remote and decide when and where you want to work (but we still propose you a budget for a co-working space)
- Work with 40+ colleagues from 17+ countries (Ukraine, Poland, Serbia, Spain, South Africa, Armenia, Nigeria, India, etc.)
- You will work as a part of an internal team in such companies as Booking.com, Miro, Grammarly, and TikTok
- Continuous training from internal and external (international) trainers like Mike "Batman" Cohen, Mark Tortorici, Balazs Paroczay, etc.
- Opportunity to visit conferences like SourceCon, Sourcing Summit, and similar and receive professional recruitment and sourcing certifications
- We can help you to develop your personal brand and to become known in the sourcing community: our teammates are already invited as speakers to SoSu, SourceCon, writing articles for AmazingHiring, Recruitment Brainfood blogs, etc.
- Hire, grow and mentor your team.
- Fully remote work
- Vacation: 27 vacation days per year
- Day offs on all bank holidays in your country to spend your time with family and friends
- Personal coaching for leadership development
- Sourcing Summit and SourceCon tickets
- Free mental health support by professionals
- Monthly budget for co-working and home office
- Hiring bonus
- Yearly offsite with the team
Let us know if you are interested:
If you see yourself working at MatcHR in the future, do not hesitate to share your interest with us using the below link. We would be happy to connect with you.