About the job (Talent Pool) Protective Security Detail Paramedic (ALS) - team leader
Medi Response is extending its talent pool in search of a Protective Security Detail Paramedic (ALS) - team leader, holding current Paramedic certifications to provide advanced life support (ALS) care to contractor personnel.
Please read the minimum qualifications sections thoroughly before applying.
- Organising reconnaissance and/or liaison
- Conducting client liaison prior to executing tasks and missions
- Preparation and planning all PSD operations in collaboration with PM/OM
- Commanding and controlling the PSD team.
- Providing client and team briefing prior to operations.
- Oversee team training.
- Scheduling PSD team work cycles
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- At least five (5) years experience in high-risk and/or combat environments.
- At least six (6) years military or law enforcement experience with an excellent record of conduct.
- Experience in developing and managing teams
- Relevant PSD or other qualifications obtained in military or policing roles, and/or relevant PSD or other qualifications or accreditation obtained through a recognised private sector training organisation.
- SIA License Close protection qualification from an accredited provider (BTEC Level III and above).
- Relevant national driver's licence to operate AVs.
- Excellent leadership skills and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, with experience in multiple levels of communication between various levels of management (internal and external)