About the job HR GENERALIST
· To handle employee Life cycle for workmen & non-workmen.
· Ensure accurate timely processing and maintenance of salaries, records, claims and employee related documents
· Supporting the Manager in ensuring compliance related to applicable labour law related & statutory obligations
· Recruitment - Fulfilling the approved manpower requirements of various departments regarding contract labour and operators
· Ensuring documentation and record keeping as per rules and statutory compliance
· Managing the time office always functions – Daily Attendance verification, OT verification.
· To be a part of all committees and role would be a contributor to excel and organised
· Costing sheet to be prepared on a daily basis and analysis of deviations.
· Observational skills which include daily rounds of the plants and Inspection of the jobs.
· Provide informative trainings, behavioural trainings to the employees based on the requirement,
· To oversee facilities services and maintenance and to supervise other office activities
· Preparing reports, proposals, and other documents as per the requirements of the management and implementations.
· Actively Participation is required in 5S & Lean management for the entire plant.
· Support the development of administrative functions with the help of the ER Team. To plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
· To be involved in our manufacturing process in relations with ESIC Hospitals, EPFO office and other government bodies.
· To plan, schedule, and promote office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
· To develop, review, and improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures
Required Skills & Experience
· Work experience as HR Generalist
· Excellent knowledge of ERP,SAP, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Languages known are English,Hindi.
· Should be an MBA(HR) from a reputed college.