About the job SIC/LINE MANAGER
1. To handle the Shifts Operations in all shifts.
2. Should be able to analyze the production issues & timely resolution.
3. Provide support during Shift & Post Production, also able to handle the manpower in shift
4. Responsible for order Confirmation in various reports during the shift
5. Brief knowledge about Production Planning.
6. Timely updations of pending plan status to the planner.
7. Well coordination between mold Station configuration to planner and execution team.
8. Verification of plan orders, seconds order creation, Verification of scrapping and repairing
9. Clear Repairing footwear’s from conveyor
10. Consolidated Reports being prepared after shift Operation.
11. Analysis of previous day activities and corrective actions against deviations during the production
12. Special order tracking and mail shift wise to the seniors (MTO, Exports reports)
13. Actively Participation requires in 5S & Lean management for the respective zone
Required Skills & Experience
· Work experience as SIC
· Cost center will be WIV
· Functions will be produced.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Discretion and confidentiality
· Should be a BE-Mech from a reputed college.
· Experience required 0-4 years