Job Openings Head HR
About the job Head HR
Objectives of this Role
- Oversee, refine, and execute employee standards and procedures, using and improving
- HR existing and recommended systems and processes.
- Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health
- insurance, expenses, vacation, and other personnel packages.
- Assist with recruitment efforts, and prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, and maintaining records.
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Support departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plan to fit with the overall business direction.
- Planned, monitored, and appraise HR activities by scheduling management meetings with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, training managers to coach and discipline employees, and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Champion the onboarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Build strong relationships with external suppliers, fostering trust and promoting collaboration.
- Handle confidential matters with discretion.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors / Master's degree in human resources
- 7+ years in human resources or recruitment
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
- Adept at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
- IR knowledge will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office
- Willing to relocate to Jodhpur.
In addition to the JD, I have also attached the Company Brochure. Please review the document and acknowledge receipt of the position by sending your acknowledgment.