About the job Business Development Manager
Job Specification/ Description
In this role, the BDM plays the role of charting new account business tie ups. BDM drives the BA force in order to encourage the development and discovery of new accounts.
Achieving sales plans including strategic objectives.
Responsible for P3 and Collection.
Increasing/ tie-up of Beauty outlets, managing distribution, Launching the products & Schemes
Tie up with Retail outlet for Beauty products
Increasing productivity of BAs through BDE’s in region.
Forecasting, area management, driving sales performance KPIs; effective forecasting for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy, and sales effort)
Executing new marketing initiatives, product promotions and new product launches.
Finding and developing new markets and improving sales and expansion
Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Good knowledge in excel, Sales acumen, team management and MIS/ Analytics is required
- Need someone with the minimum experience of 8-10 years and preferably from beauty industry in Delhi/ North
- Graduate/ Postgraduate/ MBA
- Possess and carry a positive attitude
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical skills, Business Acumen.
Preferred companies – Loreal, VLCC, Boutique, Color bar, Faces, Lakme, Revlon, HLL, Sugar, Himalaya, Shahnaz Hussain etc.