About the job Assistant Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
Job Profile for Risk Consulting Services (CA / CMA / Semi Qualified / MBA Finance Fresher)
About :- "AMP & Co" : A M P & Co. is a Chartered Accountants Partnership Firm providing Consulting Services to clients spread in PAN India. The firm is head quartered in Jaipur (Rajasthan).
Job Title :-
Executive / Senior Executive / Asst. Manager – Depending on experience and profile of the candidate
Job Summary :-
- Risk Consulting Services which includes majorly Internal Auditing, Process Re-engineering, Forensic Auditing, Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Financial Controls Review etc.
Job Location :-
Jaipur (work from home policy not followed currently)
Responsibilities and Duties :-
- Support and facilitate Internal Audit assignments
- Performing Internal Audits, Process Reviews, SOP Documentation
- Open for travelling across India as per the assignments’ requirement
- Understanding existing controls, identifying gaps in the current control environment and
recommending additional controls to mitigate the open risks
- Use knowledge of the current environment and industry trends to identify potential audit issues
Education: Chartered Accountant (CA) / Cost Accountant (CMA) / Semi-Qualified CA or CMA / MBA
- Proficient in verbal, telephone and written communication skills
- Decent organizational, documentation and follow up skills
- Demonstrated experience of working in team in past
- Ability to work independently
- Detail-oriented, demonstrated commitment to accuracy and thoroughness
- Exhibit and promote good personal and business professional personal ethics
Travelling: Candidate should be open for travelling at the client place outside the base location i.e. Jaipur. Travelling can be anywhere in India. Travel and Stay Cost is borne by the company.
Salary Band: As per market scenario and individual’s skills and experience.