About the job Payroll executive
We are looking for a Payroll Executive to join our Compliance team and administer employee compensation of our clients across India.
Your responsibilities include calculating employees compensation, updating HRIS databases and ensuring timely payments. To be successful in this role, you should have a flair for numbers and be able to handle sensitive information. If youre are interested in managing multiple clients and employees of different origin, and having a keen interest in HR Compliances & Payroll functioning, wed like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help run a smooth and accurate payroll process and managing End to End Employee Cycle..
This position is responsible for managing & administration of our client Payroll services and ensuring compliance and accuracy in monthly Payroll activities
- The role responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of payroll.
- Overall responsibility for payroll processing and administration of HRIS
- Manage certain time bound processes and ensure validation of data to be accurate and truthful i.e. Investments declaration, Form 16s, Tax Returns
- Ensuring time lines are met for salary disbursement and statutory compliance
- Ensuring Employee Benefits including Employee reimbursements as per rules and regulations of income tax
- Responsible for MIS and Analytics regarding payroll and employee benefits with Standardization of reports for better decision making
- Verification & Reconciliation of monthly payroll
- Calculation and deposit of monthly liability of TDS on salaries
- Preparation & Submission of Quarterly and Annual TDS returns
- Responsible of publishing monthly Payroll Dashboard
- Ensure Monthly payroll provisions to Finance
- Responsible for managing the entire life cycle of employee and ensure proper documentation as pre processes of different clients.
- Proven working experience as Payroll Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Knowledge of GreyTHr software is a plus.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships with different clients
No. of Positions: 2
Job location: Jaipur & Noida
Salary: Industry Standards