About the job Key Accounts Executive (Patna)
Job Specification/ Description
The Key account executive is responsible to handle Unanai Channel, TG Garment Channel, TG Beauty Parlors, Unisex- Saloons, tie-ups with TG Beauticians, beauty academy, PTO(Private Tour Operators who deals in Hajj & Umra), State Hajj Committee, Urdu Academy, Mosques Imams/Mosque secretary, Dargah’s/Shrine trust, TG Educational Institutes. TG women's boutiques. TG Fashion institutions.
Responsibilities and Duties.
• Identifying and appointing a DB and develop the distribution network in the targeted channels.
• Identifying and explaining business opportunities to targeted institutions.
• Ensuring tie-ups with TG Beauticians, TG Beauty Parlors, Unisex- Saloons, beauty academy, TG PTO (Private Tour
Operators) for Hajj & Umra, Hajj Committee, Urdu Academy, etc.
• Developing and maintaining trust & relationships with the channel.
• Maintain transparency in the business transaction with a channel.
• Plan activities to create awareness & face to face interaction with consumers.
• Identifying social influencers from the TG community who can impact in creating awareness and results in
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
• Ability to build rapport with customers.
• Strong sales & negotiation knowledge.
• Analytical and strategic thinking.
• Should have working experience with company like, Hamdard, Rex, New Shama or Tibiya College Aligarh.
• 0 to3 years experience in the Unani industry.
• Good knowledge of excel and report writing.
• Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline