About the job Accounts Payable
We are hiring an Accountant for our Client in Walkaroo , Nellore .
Roles and Responsibilities:-
1. Ensure vendor/supplier payment before due date.
2. Advance payment based on approved PO or advance payment request.
3. Quarterly vendor account statement reconciliation and collect account confirmation statement annually
4. On-time issue of credit note/debit note and ensure to collect acknowledgement or counter document.
5. Complying statutory requirement during payment, if applicable.
6. Maintain vendor files and bank related documents.
7. Submission of documents about loan processing/loan disbursement.
8. Interest verification and ensure monthly loan repayment.
9. Daily reconciliation of cash credit account, current accounts and monthly reconciliation of other loan accounts.
10. Ensure charge creation and closure of charge with ROC while opening and closing of loan accounts.
11. Effective utilization of excess fund (creating FD and other investments)
12. Estimation of working capital requirement and variance analysis.
13. Preparing and reporting import related documents.
14. Produce various AP related reports.
15. Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
16. Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
17. Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
18. Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
19. Maintain export related documents.
20. Monthly sales revenue reconciliation.
21. Maintain record for Incentive scheme and other sales promotion activities
1-2 years who handled invoice processing & postings, basics of bookkeeping, can handle daily wise accounting.
Should be comfortable in relocating to Nellore/ Fresher who is ready to join immediately .
MBA Finance/ M.com Finance/ B.Com Finance or Accounts.