About the job Senior IT Project Manager
SR. IT PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Noida, Sector 63
Experience: 6-8 years of experience
As we continue to expand our Technology footprint, were looking to find ambitious, talented leaders who enjoy everything tech and want to work at an exciting confluence of tech and digital transformation.
In the profile, the IT Project Manager will be responsible for the planning of technology projects, managing our team of IT professionals, interacting with clients, architecting solutions to meet their requirements, and executing all technology-related tasks and initiatives.
The successful candidate will also be the liaison with our teams in Hyderabad and US/Canada in order to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
Responsibilities include building project plans, allocating tasks, setting milestones, and overseeing project execution.
1. Create & manage project plans
2. Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
3. Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure the project team is clear on objectives
4. Help the project team with the design and development of tasks
5. Lead process of issue identification and resolution
6. Monitor and manage scope along with documentation Manage all documentation
7. Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
- B.Tech in Computer Applications, IT, MCA, or a related field is a must
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience in managing teams
- Clear thought process, planning and forecasting skills will be required
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience of working with a digital agency/IT Services firm is a +
- Experience of US/North America projects in addition to India is a +