About the job Analyst - Global Supply Chain
#supplychainanalytics #supplychainstrategy #supplychainplanning #supplychainoptimization #globalsupplychain
Looking for analytical minds with competitive attitudes who are interested in working for Global Supply Chain Planning & Analytics, based out of #Bangalore. Refer below detailed job description to know more
We are Hiring a Singapore-based FMCG group that manufactures personal care, Skincare, beauty products & hygiene care and supplies to the Retail market globally through country-specific subsidiaries. The company currently marketing & selling own-brand products in multiple countries through conventional retail & online channels as well.
Global supply chain planning & analyst role requires you to work with Global sales & supply chain teams to identify gaps, opportunities & transformation needs through Supply chain cost modelling, market intelligence & benchmarking AND geographical (International/local operations & logistics) constraints vs product benefit analysis
- Create/Implement processes and methods to gather supply chain data
- Analyze data to identify gaps, problem areas and find improvement scope
- Find and lead supply chain optimization projects (e.g. warehouse-slotting, route planning, order planning, Global Inventory optimization & placements)
- Discover & implement cost-effective supply planning & schedules
- Implement Warehouse, Logistics & Vendor performance metrics to control cost & lead times
- Collaborate with supply chain team to implement effective functional processes
- Track daily/weekly/Monthly KPIs and report on supply chain’s performance
- Proven experience in Supply Chain Planning & analysis, large impact & transformational Supply Chain projects management OR Experience with supply chain modelling and other statistical analysis tools
- Familiarity with supply chain processes & Metrics (e.g. Inventory planning & analysis, Supply Chain cost modelling, 3PL KPI/SLA driven reward & penalty metrics etc)
- Professional knowledge of MS Office - Excel, Formulas/Charts/Analysis techniques, relational databases, Experience in data mining, analysis, and reporting
- Analytical mind with business acumen, Problem-solving aptitude & Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills & Outstanding organizational ability
- MBA or advanced degree in supply chain, business or engineering is plus
- 3-5 years experience in Similar roles. Experience with the FMCG industry is a Plus
- CTC: 15-20 LPA max.
- Location: Bangalore
- Candidates who can join within 15 days will be prefered.