About the job Senior PTW Analyst (1)
Bachelors degree in Engineering.
Knowledge and/or Experience
8 years experience in Maintenance or Safety Operations within the Oil and Gas industry.
Experience managing an e-PTW system in a large organisation.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Liaise with vendors for system support and upgrades and makes necessary arrangements with vendors to provide timely support to all e-PTW users across all Client assets.
2. Identify budgetary needs for system maintenance and upgrades or enhancements.
3. Contribute to the e-PTW system to ensure that it reflects changing business needs.
4. Analyse user feedback and prepare action plans for implementation and ensure system upgrades are implemented to reflect changes to PTW procedures.
5. Coordinate e-PTW rollout throughout all Client assets in a phased manner.
6. Regularly support and participate in PTW audit team activities to provide related advice.
7. Prepare weekly and monthly status reports for Client senior management to provide updates on system modifications.
8. Develop the e-PTW training plan and schedule to ensure that all e-PTW users are trained and are competent to perform existing PTW procedures.