Job Openings Governance Specialist and Risk Specialist
About the job Governance Specialist and Risk Specialist
1. Governance Specialist
- Supports the implementation of a fit for purpose and robust corporate governance framework and associated strategies, policies, and guidelines which ensure a consistent whole of organization approach to governance, risk and compliance across the organization.
- Works with the business to embed the whole of organization approach to governance, ensuring a risk- based approach at all levels of the organization and compliance with processes and procedures as per Client Bylaws and other key governing documents.
- Supports and monitors the operational governance of the organization through regular review and reporting to the Manager - Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Supports the coordination of Clients regulatory and governance reporting including the annual report, long term strategy, monthly performance reports, operational business plans etc. and regular reporting of progress against external governance commitments and partnership agreements.
- Advises on the Code of Corporate Governance and/or significant or high-risk governance, risk and compliance matters across the organization.
- Contributes to the implementation of the annual operational plan for governance through tracking of associated key performance indicators.
- Collaborates with other governance professionals to support delivery of the whole of organization.
- approach to governance.
2. Risk Specialist
- Supports the implementation and continuous review and improvement of Clients Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Framework and associated policy and procedures;
- Supports the Manager - Governance, Risk and Compliance to effectively implement the ERM framework and methodology;
- Assists in the development of the operational and strategic risk registers, to build a knowledge base in risk management across the organization;
- Supports the Manager - Governance, Risk and Compliance to develop and implement the strategic risk register in collaboration with relevant Chiefs/Leadership and assure that the strategic and operational risk registers can be effectively and efficiently reported from the DATIX system and that reporting formats meet the requirements of all stakeholders, providing challenge and advice as relevant.
- Contributes to the implementation the annual operational plan for risk management through the tracking of associated key performance indicators.
- Leads on the administration and maintenance of the DATIX system for risk and ensure fitness for purpose.
- Advises on the use of DATIX as related to risk management.
- Supports the implementation and continuous review and improvement of Clientss Compliance Framework and associated policy and procedures.
- Works with the business to review and update policies and procedures ensuring regulatory compliance and quality are fully embedded.
- Support the Manager - Governance, Risk and Compliance to provide assurance through functional or thematic reviews throughout the year, helping the business to understand and mitigate compliance issues, prepare action plans in order to resolve these issues, track actions to completion and report on same.
- Contributes to the implementation of the annual operational plan for compliance through the tracking of associated key performance indicators.
- Advises on the integration of compliance into departmental operational plans and activities.