Job Openings Buildings Division Manager - N-1321
About the job Buildings Division Manager - N-1321
Job Description Highlights:
- Provide execution leadership across all buildings construction scope across NFXP project including on plot and off plot areas. The role will provide daily management and delivery assurance oversight of the EPC Contractors and their sub-contractors for their scope of work across the various NFXP delivery streams.
- Develop and implement systems to appraise the performance of the EPC Contractor in terms of safety, execution methodology & sequence, quality, and schedule with the ultimate objective of supporting construction and system completion and allowing a seamless transition into pre-commissioning & commissioning activities.
- Supervises the assigned NFXP Onshore Projects Construction personnel within both the shared and PMT delivery teams.
- Prepares and provides routine verbal and written progress reports to the NFXP Onshore Project Site Manager and NFXP EPC Package Construction Managers.
- Ability to review and comment on technical and site delivery documents.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills with ability to communicate at all organizational levels.
- Associate degree in engineering / Science or Diploma (Mechanical/HVAC) or recognized vocational qualifications and extensive industry experience.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the construction and delivery of buildings in onshore oil and gas / petrochemical facilities.
- Experience in major Construction Projects (including brown-field work) with total capital expenditure >USD$1B.
- Ability to review engineering drawings, method statements and risk assessments related to scope of work (civil, HVAC, small lighting and power, instrumentation, fire and gas )