Job Openings MATERIALS SPECIALIST - Electrical
About the job MATERIALS SPECIALIST - Electrical
- Perform Harmonization and Enrichment of Material Master Data.
- Cleanse Data using material classification templates.
- Populate missing information
- Identify duplicate material master with supporting evidences.
- Utilizes the Material Master Database, company standards, international standards & Specifications to optimize efficiency.
- Analyze the existing material master against the Classification to identify the missing mandatory specification, testing and certifications.
- Populate data from the company documents, manufacturers websites and physical warehouse stock to enhance the material master specification.
- Identify OEM materials which can be generalized and enhance the specification to facilitate open sourcing.
- Ensure effective Safety, environment and Quality policies and programs, while carrying out specific duties and responsibilities related to the job as per Company policies, procedures, Management System Manual, Safety Manual and compliance with environmental protection standards and legislation.
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering discipline with Minimum of 10 Years experience or Diploma in Engineering with Minimum 15 years experience in Material master data management with the oil and gas industry.
- Specialized and experienced in handling material masters related to equipment and spare parts of MRO material. (Electrical)
- Specialized and experienced in carrying out Material Classification, Material Mater Enhancement, and performing de-duplication process.
- Extensive experience in dealing with vendors, suppliers, contractors and consultants involved in the oil and gas industry.
- Strong knowledge and experience with SAP Materials Module (MM).
- Ability to trace and read company documents linked to material mater, equipment and functional locations.
- Ability to analyze material inventory data related to stocking philosophy and movement types.
- Expert in handling huge volume of data using Microsoft Office tools like MsAccess, MsExcel, etc.
- Excellent Presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to work as a team member.
- Good written and verbal English skills