About the job PTW System Administrator (1)
HND in Engineering discipline.
Knowledge and/or Experience
5 years experience in the Oil and Gas industry in roles related to PTW system management and implementation including 3 years in the role of administrator.
Expertise administering PTW systems and experience working with electronic permit to work (e-PTW) systems.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Generate PTW and audit reports and assist with the tracking of corrective actions to ensure compliance.
2. Participate in PTW enhancement projects and provide timely information and updates to Operations, Maintenance, and contractors to ensure the tool can be used effectively and provide support to end users on PTW-related issues.
3. Provide PTW related support across all assets during scheduled and unplanned plant shutdowns.
4. Support PTW procedure and related revisions to meet changing requirements.
5. Monitor compliance with PTW KPIs across all Client assets and submit reports to line management.
6. Monitor the ePTW system daily and provide system performance reports to line supervisor.
7. Support end users of the ePTW system, create user accounts and assign privileges and document user access management.
8. Monitor the ePTW system and coordinate system housekeeping to ensure its continued availability.
9. Provide 24/7 support for 4000+ ePTW system users from all assets, including during shutdowns.