About the job Office Services Officer
Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Facility Management.
Knowledge and/or Experience
5 years experience in the field of facilities administration, services, cost control and budgeting (preferably Oil & Gas company experience).
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Support the activities of assigned personnel in the Office Services Section.
2. Coordinate housekeeping and pantry services at all company facilities, ensuring appropriate hygiene standards and best practice are followed. Coordinate complete office waste disposal and related recycling processes across the company facilities.
3. Monitor all pest control activities at all office buildings and non-plant administration area, including office building and of designated areas in Ras Laffan, Doha, and Offshore locations.
4. Administer the companys mail service activities in all company office locations including national postal services and courier service contracts, etc. Ensure efficient despatch, collection and distribution of all company mail and generate weekly and monthly record for all incoming and outgoing mail services.
5. Administer Facilities Management (FM) Help Desk process to improve the complete service-related requests of the department is achieved by efficient monitoring process and provide periodical reports to department management.
6. Monitor the efficient functioning of company other office equipment in terms operability and periodical maintenance, which includes the supply of appropriate consumables for all such office equipment
7. Help with the supply, installation, update, and periodical maintenance for all internal/external signage at all company facilities/locations.
8. Support for the Permit to Work activity (FM related) for Ras-Laffan operations which includes the RLIC Common Permit to Work (CPW) process, and acts as authorized signatory for material passes, gate passes, as and when required for accomplishing certain services related material movement/distribution, etc.
9. Ensure all payments for service-related contracts are completed as per the established contract scope, according to the approved budget and reviews monthly expenditure reports from SAP.
10. Coordinate regular SHE inspections in all office facilities within the administration area and appropriate improvements/ corrective measures related to safety, housekeeping and maintenance are promptly completed.