About the job Senior PTW Instructor 2
Qualifications : HND in Engineering.
Knowledge and/or Experience
6 years of Operations, Maintenance or SHE experience within the Oil and Gas industry in roles related to PTW system management and implementation including 2 years in the role of instructor.
Expert in SHE procedures and practices, hazard identification, risk assessment, job safety analysis, integrated safety system of work and international PTW standards and best practices.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Develop and review PTW associated training material and incorporate lessons learned. Support PTW trainers to enhance training quality.
2. Prepare and organise communication sessions on procedural changes and ensure changes are communicated with the end users.
3. Contribute to PTW system improvement and review tasks assigned by line management.
4. Ensure ePTW system access granted to trained and competent personnel.
5. Provide consultation support to end users on PTW and associated procedures during routine operations and shutdown of assets.
6. Organize regular meetings with asset PTW coordinators, training, and competency team.
7. Contribute towards cascading lesson learned to PTW system users by organizing communication sessions.
8. Regularly support and participate within PTW Audit team activities.
9. Contribute to the companys ePTW and related tools development, testing and implementation and ensure the systems availability to the end users.