About the job Operations Excellence Specialist 2
Bachelors degree in an Engineering Discipline.
Knowledge and/or Experience
8 years experience in the Oil and Gas industry, or within Operations or Maintenance functions.
Ability to identify and introduce new concepts and coordinate change programs.
Experience in the implementation of OE/PSP programs, or similar, within the operating environment.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Serve as PSP/OE SME within respective areas of assignment in the Operations Group, with the ability to resolve issues and close gaps to potential to improve Company business performance.
2. Conduct and facilitates workshops for achieving desired outcomes and improving the quality of output.
3. Identify and develops PSP/OE best practices and initiatives that establish Client as a leader in the industry.
4. Implement and coordinate the Heart and Mind programs within respective areas of assignment that drive effective behaviour and positive cultural change.
5. Introduce essential control measures, including specific hierarchies for PSP audit programs, feedback systems, and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) tracking and analysis.
6. Plan and coordinate of KPIs (i.e., leading and lagging KPIs), in collaboration with relevant departments and develops necessary tracking and analytical tools for reporting back to the Operations Group.
7. Coordinate and formulate the implementation of critical PSP/OE initiatives, considering critical quality standards and delivery targets (e.g., baseline studies, best practices surveys, and Level 3 implementation plans).
8. Assist in development of structured training program, to include training materials, and conduct training related to PSP/OE technical competencies and assess competency levels of Operations staff.
9. Assist in development of Operations Group and asset level procedures and manuals related to assigned PSP/OE initiatives and maintain them to ensure compatibility with current practices.
10. Develop and maintain all OE-related IT tools for respective areas of assignment; for example, the ESMS electronic shift reporting tool, MVT, Field Operator Proactive Monitoring (FOPAM), and Panel Operator Proactive Monitoring (POPAM).