Job Openings Construction Head EPC-3/4 (N-2054)
About the job Construction Head EPC-3/4 (N-2054)
Job Description Highlights:
- The position is responsible and accountable for all Electrical and Instrumentation construction pertaining to the scope of EPC-3/4 activities at RLIC site through hand-over to the Commissioning and Completion Teams in accordance with the Completion Sequence.
- Responsible to provide management, guidance and coordination of multi-discipline COMPANY superintendents in the fields of Scaffolding, Coatings & Insulation, Lifting & Rigging, Piping, Civil and E&I
- Responsible and accountable to review, comment, and approve construction execution and related procedure specifications, and deliverables prepared by the EPC-3/4 CONTRACTOR
- Work in a dynamic multiple locations team environment that has high expectations for flawless Project Execution in safety, quality, cost and schedule performances, which requires the incumbent to demonstrate capacity to take workload, work with accuracy, take initiatives, be inventive and have the ability to multi-task.
- Good organizational, planning, communication, execution skills, leadership skill and team player.
- Computer literacy (MS Office, SAP)
- High School Diploma minimum, higher qualifications an advantage.
- Trade school or industry specific courses related to pipelines/piping construction are helpful.
- Technical background as a discipline engineer, Project Engineer, Field Engineer, or Construction Superintendent, Construction Manager with solid Project Execution experience.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Project Execution, with a strong background in fabrication, construction and management of large green field and brownfield construction activities.