About the job Customer Success Agent - Remote
Who we are
timeBro is one of the most successful early-stage startups in B2B SaaS, with thousands of customers in over 86 countries. We just got our Series A funding and are now scaling the company. Our mission is to become the new standard for tracking time - integrated with every project software worldwide.
How we work
We are an international team with a hybrid remote work culture and a headquarters office in Munich. At timeBro, we deal with time, which means we also respect yours: Instead of endless meetings and compulsory attendance, we believe in well-designed collaboration that gives us a sense of self-efficacy and allows us to see the impact of our daily work through results.
With our software for automatic activity tracking, we are the technology leader in our segment:
- Our software automatically records what your are working on (e.g. emails, documents, websites etc.) - so you can easily remember on which customers/projects you spent your time
- What makesour software especially employee-friendly: it stores all data exclusively on the user's device. No monitoring or surviellance features. Full privacy for the user.
- We seemlessly integrate with any kind of project software, erp system or billing solution
- Find out more in this short video: https://vimeo.com/610948281
About the team
- Our Customer Success Team is growing. And we are looking for a capable, Customer Success Agent to help us give the best experience possible to our customers.
- You will be providing reactive customer support and proactively offering solutions and strategies for our customers.
- You will learn how our product works inside and out, to answer our customers questions
- You will write helpful emails and knowledge base content
- You will navigate converstaions about upselling
What we are looking for in you
- At least 3 years of experience in customer support, customer succes or similar in a B2B environment
- Customer-oriented and focused on solutions
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German
Even better, but not required, if you
- Fluent in Spanish
- Fully remote - no relocation
- Full-time 40h / week
Please upload your CV (PDF file) in the application form (Cover letter optional).
If your submission meets our expectations, we invite you to a to a single 1.5-hour interview split into 3 parts:
- General info (Company, position, etc)
- Case Studies
- Your questions
If you pass the interview, we will make you an offer afterwards.
Why you should apply
TimeBro is in an exciting stage of growth.
We are still a relatively small team, so your work will have a big impact from day one.
We just rebuilt our whole software and will release version 4.0 in a few weeks.