About the job Sales Development Representative
Who we are
Memtime is one of the most successful early-stage startups in B2B SaaS, with thousands of customers in over 86 countries. We just got our Series A funding and are now scaling the company. Our mission is to become the new standard for tracking time - integrated with every project software worldwide.
How we work
We are an international team with a hybrid remote work culture and a headquarters office in Munich. At Memtime, we deal with time, which means we also respect yours: Instead of endless meetings and compulsory attendance, we believe in well-designed collaboration that gives us a sense of self-efficacy and allows us to see the impact of our daily work through results.
With our software for automatic activity tracking, we are the technology leader in our segment:
- Our software automatically records what you are working on (e.g. emails, documents, websites, etc.) - so you can easily remember for which customers/projects you spent your time.
- What makes our software especially employee-friendly is that it stores all data exclusively on the user's device. No monitoring or surveillance features. Complete privacy for the user.
- We seamlessly integrate with any project software, ERP system, or billing solution.
Your Team & Role
- You will work in our new Outbound Sales team with another Sales Rep and a Senior Sales Manager.
- Supported by LinkedIn ads and Remarketing campaigns, you will primarily use Hubspot Email Sequences and LinkedIn messages to get through to prospects and bring them into our funnel.
- You use your creativity and empathy to test different approaches and messages to start prospect conversations.
- We are looking for a creative and empathic salesperson with excellent English communication skills and experience with Outbound Sales, ideally in the B2B SaaS space.
- You should have 1-3 years of experience in Outbound Sales and have previously worked with cold email sequences in a CRM like Hubspot.
- You must show the willingness and be able to understand and address the features and benefits of our software and the situation of our customers in depth.
- Experience with cold calling is a plus.
- Fully remote
- Full-time 40 h/week
- Base Salary + Commission + Bonus
Why you should apply
- Memtime is growing fast - so we can bring a lot of leads to the funnel. If you deliver results, you can earn significant bonuses and accelerate your career on the fastest path possible.
- Customers love our product - it has a clearly defined scope and value proposition with outstanding conversion-to-buy - so it's really fun to sell.