Who we are
timeBro is one of the most successful early-stage startups in B2B SaaS, with thousands of customers in over 86 countries. We just got our Series A funding and are now scaling the company. Our mission is to become the new standard for tracking time - integrated with every project software worldwide.
How we work
We are an international team with a hybrid remote work culture and a headquarters office in Munich. At timeBro, we deal with time, which means we also respect yours: Instead of endless meetings and compulsory attendance, we believe in well-designed collaboration that gives us a sense of self-efficacy and allows us to see the impact of our daily work through results.
With our software for automatic activity tracking, we are the technology leader in our segment:
- Our software automatically records what your are working on (e.g. emails, documents, websites etc.) - so you can easily remember on which customers/projects you spent your time
- What makesour software especially employee-friendly: it stores all data exclusively on the user's device. No monitoring or surviellance features. Full privacy for the user.
- We seemlessly integrate with any kind of project software, erp system or billing solution
- Find out more in this short video: https://vimeo.com/610948281
About the team
- Besides implementing integrations, you will help us maintain and grow our integrations-related infrastructure, such as our marketplace and the integration-configuration system.
- Some upcoming projects include building integrations to collect call histories for MS Teams, Zoom and similar, and connecting to project management systems targeting mainly big companies such as Xero, Datev, Asana, Monday etc.
- We also want to extend the capabilities of our integrations marketplace and need a developer portal to open up integration development to others.
What we are looking for in you
- Customer-oriented and focused on solutions
- Familiar with SQLite (or SQL in general)
- Experience utilizing REST / SOAP APIs in your work
- Experience in specifying and building REST / SOAP APIs
- Fluent in English
Even better, but not required, if you
- Have worked on large-scale SaaS products
- Have experience with serverless hosting (e.g. AWS, API Gateway, Lambda-Functions, ...)
- Have worked in the role of a Team Lead
- Have experience in automated testing of APIs
You will be
- Working on different integrations
- Connecting our product with third-party platforms
- Improving existing and adding new features to our product infrastructure
- Helping in defining architecture and functionality of new features
You will be working with
- Serverless Framework
- AWS API Gateway with node.js-based Lambda-Functions
- Fully remote - no relocation
- Full-time 40h / week
- Your choice of hardware
Please upload your CV (PDF file) in the application form (Cover letter optional).
If your submission meets our expectations, we invite you to a to a single 1.5-hour interview split into 3 parts:
- General info (Company, position, etc)
- Technical interview
- Your questions
If you pass the interview, we will make you an offer afterwards.
We ask a lot of questions in the application form, to not waste your time with several interviews. That's why it should not take longer than 2-3 weeks from filling out the application to getting an offer from us.
Why you should apply
TimeBro is in an exciting stage of growth.
We are still a relatively small team, so your work will have a big impact from day one.
We just rebuilt our whole software and will release version 4.0 in a few weeks.