About the job Founders Associate - Remote
Who we are
memtime is one of the most successful early-stage startups in B2B SaaS, with thousands of customers in over 86 countries. We just got our Series A funding and are now scaling the company. Our mission is to become the new standard for tracking time - integrated with every project software worldwide.
How we work
We are an international team with a hybrid remote work culture and a headquarters office in Munich. At memtime, we deal with time, which means we also respect yours: Instead of endless meetings and compulsory attendance, we believe in well-designed collaboration that gives us a sense of self-efficacy and allows us to see the impact of our daily work through results.
With our software for automatic activity tracking, we are the technology leader in our segment:
- Our software automatically records what your are working on (e.g. emails, documents, websites etc.) - so you can easily remember on which customers/projects you spent your time
- What makes our software especially employee-friendly: it stores all data exclusively on the user's device. No monitoring or surveillance features. Full privacy for the user.
- We seamlessly integrate with any kind of project software, erp system or billing solution
- Find out more in this short video: https://vimeo.com/610948281
About the Role
As a Founders Associate at memtime GmbH, you'll have a unique opportunity to work closely with our CEO and play a vital role in shaping the future of our company.
What we are looking for in you
- A Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Highly organized and capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- A passion for innovation, startups, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Fluent in English
- Stable Internet connection
Even better, but not required, if you
- Have experience working in Startups
- Have experience with HR processes
- Have experience with Business Intelligence
- Have an MBA or other advanced degree
- Lead and actively participate in special projects that have a direct impact on our company's success. For example finding, implementing, and managing a new HR system, streamlining business processes, and driving operational efficiencies.
- Assist our founders in developing and executing the company's strategic vision, particularly in the areas of HR and business process improvements.
- Coordinate and ensure the successful execution of projects, with a strong emphasis on optimizing business processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, providing hands-on support, and acting as a liaison between departments to ensure seamless implementation of new processes.
- This role is a tremendous opportunity to learn from experienced founders and grow your own skill set in entrepreneurship, HR, business strategy, and startup operations.
- Fully remote - no relocation
- Full-time 40h / week
Please upload your CV (PDF file) in the application form (Cover letter optional).
If your submission meets our expectations, you will be invited to to a single 1.5-hour interview split into 3 parts:
- General info (Company, position, etc)
- Position interview
- Your questions
If you pass the interview, we will make an offer afterwards.
Why you should apply
Memtime is in an exciting stage of growth.
We are still a relatively small team, so your work will have a big impact from day one.