About the job Performance Marketer
Who we are
Memtime is one of the most successful early-stage startups in B2B SaaS, with thousands of customers in over 86 countries. We just got our Series A funding and are now scaling the company. Our mission is to become the new standard for tracking time - integrated with every project software worldwide.
How we work
We are an international team with a hybrid remote work culture and a headquarters office in Munich. At Memtime, we deal with time, which means we also respect yours: Instead of endless meetings and compulsory attendance, we believe in well-designed collaboration that gives us a sense of self-efficacy and allows us to see the impact of our daily work through results.
With our software for automatic activity tracking, we are the technology leader in our segment:Our software automatically records what you are working on (e.g. emails, documents, websites, etc.) - so you can easily remember for which customers/projects you spent your time.What makes our software especially employee-friendly is that it stores all data exclusively on the user's device. No monitoring or surveillance features. Complete privacy for the user.We seamlessly integrate with any project software, ERP system, or billing solution.
Team & Task
You will work with our founder/CMO and the Head of Data on the further development of our account-based marketing strategy. Together with Content Marketing Managers, a Project Manager and external service providers, you will work on the development, implementation and optimization of campaigns and content, e.g. in the Google, Facebook & Linkedin channels - as well as on the optimization of our website. To support you, we have a first-class tracking setup and a data platform (Dreamdata) for attribution.
What we offer you
Fair compensation, Seven-figure advertising budget, Global campaigns/internationalization, Key role within the marketing team, Development opportunity to become Head of Marketing
What you should bring to the table
- We are looking for a decisive person who thinks analytically and implements campaigns quickly.
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience in performance marketing, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment.
- You should have proven experience in developing, implementing, and managing campaigns on different channels.
- Very good communication skills in English and a degree are also required.
- Experience in managing teams and/or projects and in working with external agencies is an advantage.
Why you should apply
- We stand for rewarding performance fairly - and are an accelerator for your career:
- We won't lure you in with fruit baskets or table soccer - with us, you can expect diverse tasks and real responsibility.
- Employees who are passionate about what they do develop rapidly with us, can be promoted faster than in large organizations, and also receive relevant shares in our company.